About Clayton WIN
Founded in April 2012, Clayton WIN was created to give the women members of the Clayton business community an outlet for ingenuity and philanthropy. As a Member you will participate in promoting business and economic development, increasing civic awareness and community involvement, and support Member businesses throughout Clayton and surrounding areas.
Clayton Women in Networking (WIN) was formed for the purpose of encouraging, motivating, and empowering women business owners in Clayton and surrounding communities. It is our desire to recruit additional women through participation in WIN events and activities.
The objectives of the Clayton Women in Networking (WIN) shall be:
To remain true to our mission statement which is: “Our core purpose is to support emerging and established women entrepreneurs, leaders, and other professionals, empowering them through mentoring, learning, development, and professional networking thereby giving back to the community.”
We will be a recognized and highly sought after organization and resource in the community distinguished by the services, guidance, and support provided to emerging and established women leaders, entrepreneurs and professionals.
- Personal and professional growth
- Monthly speakers
- Free workshops
- Social networking
- Networking and referral opportunities
- Mentorship opportunities with the House of Hope
- Community Involvement
- Charitible contributions are given to Harbor House, House of Hope, Clayton Area Ministries, etc.
- Volunteer opportunities as a WIN member
- WIN’s reputation within the community
Join the largest group of professional women in the Clayton, North Carolina area!
What do I need to do to join?
- Attend two (2) WIN events (one must be a general meeting)
- Complete our quick and easy online application! Click the “Sign Up Now” button below.
- Once the application is submitted, you will be redirected to Stripe, (our secure credit card processor) to pay for dues ($125) online.
Do you desire to further your education and/or professional development?
Clayton WIN Professional Development Grant (PDG) Program
Provides funding to WIN members and women over the age of 18 who reside or conduct business in Clayton and seek to further their education and/or professional development on a career path to entrepreneurship and business. The program is made possible through fundraising efforts of Clayton WIN, sponsorships and donations. The goal of the PDG is to advance educational and professional development through events and opportunities that support entrepreneurship and business acumen for Clayton WIN members and non-members who reside or conduct business in Clayton.