Join the largest group of professional women in the Clayton, North Carolina area!
Our core purpose is to support emerging and established women entrepreneurs, leaders, and other professionals, empowering them through mentoring, learning, development, and professional networking thereby giving back to the community.
What do I need to do to join?
1. Attend two (2) WIN events (one must be a monthly luncheon)
2. Download and fully complete the WIN Application for Membership and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 919-553-0412
3. Once the application is reviewed and approved, an invoice will be emailed for prorated dues ($15/quarter)
For questions, email email@example.com or call Bonnie Burns at 919-561-2234
· Prospective members MUST attend two (2) meetings (with at least one being a monthly luncheon) before they can apply for membership. Then they must join WIN before attending additional monthly meetings, participating in WIN social activities or functions, or receiving other WIN member benefits. Membership in Clayton WIN shall be open to any professional woman who is committed to supporting the objectives of WIN, actively participating in WIN activities, serving on a WIN committee, and financially participating in the yearly fundraising and professional development activities.
· Membership in WIN will be reviewed by the membership committee after receipt of a fully completed member application. WIN Member applications can be denied at the discretion of the Board of Directors. Once the applicant is approved for membership, the member will receive an invoice for the appropriate amount of prorated dues based on her date of membership ($15/Quarter). When the dues are received, the applicant will be officially considered a member of WIN.
· New WIN members can choose which committees they are interested in serving on, but the final committee assignment will be determined by the WIN Membership Committee based on the needs of the organization. We will make every effort to match the request of the member with the committee that is suitable. If a member is not able to actively serve on a committee, they may be assigned to an ad-hoc committee at the Board of Directors’ discretion. It is recommended that new WIN members attend a membership orientation meeting to be scheduled by the Membership Chair periodically throughout the year.
· Each individual member of Clayton WIN is required to pay annual dues to the organization; company and/or corporate memberships are not available.
- Networking Opportunities and Referrals
- Online Exposure – Website, Facebook, Emails & More
- Career Enhancement Through Education
- Monthly Membership Meetings
- Bi-Annual Fundraising Events
- WIN Socials Every Month