Join the largest group of professional women in the Clayton, North Carolina area!
Our core purpose is to support emerging and established women entrepreneurs, leaders, and other professionals, empowering them through mentoring, learning, development, and professional networking thereby giving back to the community. We look forward to having you with us as we grow and enhance our organization.
What do I need to do to join?
1. Attend two (2) WIN events (one must be a general meeting)
2. Complete our quick and easy online application! Click the “Sign Up Now” link on the left side of this page.
3. Once the application is reviewed and approved, an invoice will be emailed for dues ($160).
As we grow of Women in Networking as an organization, we have increasing costs which include:
– Hiring an Administrative Assistant.
– Workshops- we have 6 scheduled for this year with more coming next year.
– Growth of our Health and Wellness Expo.
– Additional costs associated with our Five Year Plan include membership growth, publicity, increased community engagement and perks, like the Birthday Bash.
How do we stack up? Here are the costs of dues for some of the other nearby community & networking organizations:
Rotary Club- $600/year
BNI (Business Network International)- $400/year
Women in Networking (National Organization)- $240/year
Based on the above thoughts and reflections, our dues are being increased to $160/year.
Please see our “Why WIN” section below to see why you should join us today!
For questions, email email@example.com or call Shawna Clark at 919-578-2240.
· Prospective members MUST attend two (2) meetings (with at least one being a general meeting) before they can apply for membership. Then they must join WIN before attending additional monthly meetings, participating in WIN social activities or functions, or receiving other WIN member benefits. Membership in Clayton WIN shall be open to any professional woman who is committed to supporting the objectives of WIN, actively participating in WIN activities, serving on a WIN committees as needed, and financially participating in the yearly fundraising and professional development activities.
· Membership in WIN will be reviewed by the membership committee after receipt of a fully completed member application. WIN Member applications can be denied at the discretion of the Board of Directors. Once the applicant is approved for membership, the member will receive an invoice for the dues ($160). When the dues are received, the applicant will be officially considered a member of WIN.
· Each individual member of Clayton WIN is required to pay annual dues to the organization; company and/or corporate memberships are not available.
- Personal and professional growth
- Monthly speakers
- Free workshops
- Social networking
- Networking and referral opportunities
- Mentorship opportunities with the House of Hope
- Community Involvement
- Charitible contributions are given to Harbor House, House of Hope, Clayton Area Ministries, etc.
- Volunteer opportunities as a WIN member
- WIN’s reputation within the community